viernes, 26 de octubre de 2007

Atmosphere / Stylus RMX / Trilogy dat locator









It took me a long time to warm up to Stylus. Mainly this was because of my misunderstanding of the product. I thought Stylus was in it's essence a "DJ tool", filled with turntable scratches and hitz and beatz and yes, it has those. But it also has sooo much more. I heard so many good things about the newest version, Stylus RMX, that when I found out it was now compatible with Logic 7 (which is rather picky about what plugins it can use), I took the leap.

I am glad I did. Stylus RMX is a powerful package for drum beat creation and generation. It's filled with the good stuff--unique, on-the-edge drum sounds and grooves. You want edge? It's here. For squeaky clean pristine drum sounds, this is probably not the ticket (though it has some remarkably clean percussion sets.) If you are looking for those intense, distorted, whole baked weeds you can drop on a track you are in the right place. So naturally, Stylus RMX is better suited for some forms of music than others. Doing hip hop? You will love it. It's got some awesomely low kiks that could get you a hefty traffic fine in Texas, and all the nerdy snares and tinny tinkly high hats you could want. Killer krunk. For those that prefer the faster BPMs of DnB and Trance I guarantee you will not be disappointed. You'll find LFO-->Filter possibilities, quick and easy reversed sample capability, perfect trance delays, and in some modes you can put a whole rack of effects on each drum element in your kit as inserts, given you have the requisite CPU power.

Link de descarga:

http://rs133l32.rapidshare.com/files/42453609/Spectrasonics_Utility_Programs.rar


No hay comentarios: