domingo, 28 de octubre de 2007

Dj GAzZA bOi Vanguard Soundset Part I



GAzZA bOi Vanguard Soundset Part I,
once again through popularity of the
first three soundsets,
i have again drove my self manic to produce
some brand new hardstyle presets for the
ever more popular Vanguard VST.
You will like these if your a trance and hardcore freak ! !

MONTHS OF TWEAKING, BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS....
This soundset is made by me and therefore is royalty free
meaning you can use these presets in your music production
and produce your music commercially or whichever way you
choose, howether you cannot share this soundbank without
my permission, to share my soundbank you must contact me
Via e-mail - Dj_GAzZA_bOi@HotMail.Co.Uk otherwise i hold
the copyright laws of the soundset.


LINK TO MP3 DEMO

LINK TO PRESET PACK

PASSWORD
Nonstop2k

No hay comentarios: